Monday, July 26, 2010

These boys

I am at my aunts house and I am visiting my nephews, and they are just the most amazing things in my life right now. They bring me happiness when I am sad, and they make me laugh all of the time. To be able to watch them grow is amazing and such a wonderful experience. I love these boys with all of my heart and I don't know what I would do if I ever wasn't able to see them.
Tyree who is a year and 3 months is just absolutely fantastic. His smile is enough to make anyone happy. He is so full of energy and he loves to play with his basketball and hoop. He is so cute because not only is he a cute little boy he is also bow-legged like no other. I mean seriously I find it to be adorable.
DaVon, now he is the apple of my eye. He's my little sumo :) He is 7 months and oh god is he big, and when I say big I mean tubby lol This little boy stole my heart the minute he was born; before then even. DaVon is so easily entertained, and he loves to just sit there and be still, which is nice sometimes. He has started crawling and it is so cute to watch him do it. He has two of his bottom teeth but that is it for now.
Anyways, I love Tyree Verlin henderson, Jr. and DaVon Terrell Moffett :)

No comments:

Post a Comment