Thursday, April 15, 2010

A commemoration to those I truly care about

I can't stop thinking about how I owe some people thanks. Even the people I now cannot stand. First thanks goes to Jeremy. I owe so many praises, you saved me so many times. I lived for you, and I would have died for you too. I know I fucked up so many times, but you stayed by my side in the only way you could. You put up with my crazy antics and my fucked up games. I loved you for more then 3 years and I will always love you to a degree. You were so understanding and so sincere. I don't understand why you changed so much, but I blame myself, so for that I am sorry. I just have never quite grew up or grown out of certain habits. Please forgive me for that someday.

Second I would like to thank Isaiah. Kidd, you inspired me in so many ways. When we were in groups together you helped me figure things out and learn new ways of thinking. & when you read your poems...I want to write again, but this time I wanted to write as well as you. You have so many great qualities! You are the reason I am back home and wanting to get better. Thank you, and even though we don't talk that much, know that you hold a special place in my heart.

Lemi Kay, gorgeous, I love you. I don't know how you did it, but you actually made it so I could actually love someone and mean it. Thank you for giving me something so special. You have my heart and my friendship for the rest of our lives. I love you best friend.

Momma, where do I start? You are my rock. You have put up with me when nobody else would. You stick by my side even after all the horrid things I have said. You keep me strong. I don't think I would be here right now if it wasn't for you keeping me in line. Thank you for everything mom. I love you so much.

Dad, oh dad. You are funni, smart, sweet, and the best father a girl could ask for. I hope someday I can be as great as you are. You try so hard when I know that things aren't going well for you. You're always so proud of me and I really appreciate that. I love you daddy and thank you for being there for me and for just being my dad.

To all of the kids from FVH:: You guys touched my lives in an amazing way. You made my stay there great. It was amazing to be able to learn new skills with such an amazing group of kids. I will never forget you guys. I love you guys. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment